Tuesday, February 5, 2013

From the Editor's Desk 2-03-13


SKG Photo
Sorry I've been MIA. I've been super busy with school and trying to keep up with reading commitments.  I am hoping that even if I can't get reviews posted as I plan, that I will at least be able to do this weekly post.  Baby steps is what I am aiming for. 

Books Received 
In an attempt to be more consistent and not do so many posts, I am combining my reading pile post with my books received post (this is known by many names, and is self-explanatory). 

Yeah so my "break" was very short lived. I guess that should be expected since I love books so much! But this is what I got:
SKG Photo
 I found these for a great price at Half Price Books. 
Strange Tales by Rudyard Kipling 
Hawk Quest by Robert Lyndon 
Anything We Love Can Be Saved by Alice Walker


What I am Currently Reading:

I am currently reading One Sunday by  Carrie Gerlach Cecil.  I can't say that I'm into it right now, honestly. It's for review, so I'll save my final thoughts for when I finish, but right now I waffling over it. 

What I will be reading:
After One Sunday I plan on diving into A Hint of Frost by Hailey Edwards and then Soul Bound by Anne Hope. But it is Tuesday currently and I'm still struggling through One Sunday. I doubt that I will finish three books this week, especially when you throw in school and its readings as well. But here's hoping. 

What I wish I was reading right now:
Well, I think I will be reading for upcoming tours and other odds and ends until mid-March. I am not sure how that happened, and I'm not really complaining since they are all books that I want to read as well. But that also means that I haven't made much more progress on completing series. So, when I have completed all of those obligations, I think I am going to sink into the last three books of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong. I have been putting it off because I'm not really ready to say good-bye. On the other hand, I am so dying to see what happens. 

Netgalley Adds
I've received a few more galleys, but these are the ones I can't wait to read! (Links are to Goodreads)

Well, that's all from my desk! Leave a link or mention in the comments what you're reading this week!!

Always Shine,
Starr
SKG Photo   taken by me,  and cannot be used or copied without my express written permission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment