Monday, September 24, 2012

Readathon Update

Well, I was hoping that I would go on this nonstop reading journey. Unfortunately, I've been distracted by cleaning and helping out with some clients that my family works with.  And of course, the internet. But not so much this time around. I will try to post a couple of reviews this week, but I really want to focus on reading and knocking out some review books. Here is what I've accomplished so far:


Incarnation by Emma Cornwall :  pages read -264 finished

Hidden In Dreams by Davis Bunn: pages read: 47 still reading

The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien: pages read: 44 still reading

Total pages read so far: 355


That's not impressive to me, but I will be cracking down and getting some more reading in.  I've also started working on changes on my blog (wanted to get started so I wouldn't forget about them).  Finally Banned Book Week is next week, September 30 through October 6th. What will you be reading?


Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment