Sunday, July 22, 2012

Hot off the Press (32)!!!


This week’s Press Release
July 22, 2012

Wow! It seems like this week I was extra lucky and got a mass approval for a lot of titles! Of course, some of the requests went in a while ago and I thought that I was forgotten about. I am glad that they are spaced out a bit or I would never get through them all. Here they are, my beauties for this week:

For Review:
Killer Charm: The Double Lives of Psychopaths by Linda Fairstein
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
Angel Eyes by Shannon Dittemore
Soul’s Gate by James L Rubart

Daughters of Fire by Tom Peek

Sam Cruz’s  Infalliable Guide to Getting Girls by Tellulah Darling

My Dead Friend Sarah by Peter Rosch
Swipe by Evan Angler
The Infects by Sean Beaudoin
Two and Twenty Dark Tales edited by Georgia McBride and Michelle Zink

Purchased:
Nothing. But I am eagerly awaiting some future purchases

Leave a link in the comment section so I can check out what you got this week!
Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment