Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Hot off the Press (24)!!!


This week’s Press Release
May 15, 2012
I guess I should either give up on following a schedule or work harder at it. It seems that I have a good run at something for a minute and then a big project comes up. This week the big project was going through all of my books that I have packed away. I didn’t pack them away because I’ve read them or because I didn’t like them. It’s the logics of space, without bookshelves I don’t have enough of it. Plus, I’m doing some long overdue cleaning. But enough of the excuses, here are my books!

For Review this week I received:
Shades of Murder by Lauren Carr
The Unquiet by Jeannine Garsee
What I Didn’t Say by Keary Taylor
Obsidian and Blood by Aliette de Bodard
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
Shift by Kim Curran
 These are all Netgalley titles.

 Books I Purchased:
I bought two books this week. Wait! I know that I wasn’t supposed to. But $1.60 for two books isn’t a bad deal, right? And technically I would consider them a steal, especially since one is awesome.
Succubus on Top by Richelle Mead (This is the awesome one, I’ve already read it and it’s so worth more than $.80)
Blood on the Moon by Jennifer Knight (I got the second one, Blood Crave, for review last week and thought that I should read the first one.)
I got both for a great deal and couldn’t resist!
Leave a link in the comment section so I can check out what you got this week!
Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment