Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Andrew Smith Saturdays

This is the first time that I will participate in a read-a-long, but when I saw this I couldn't resist. For the months of June, July and August Saturdays will be devoted to Andrew Smith. It is in anticipation for the release of Passenger. I am new to Andrew Smith, but I have had him on TBR list for a while. so I thought that this would be the perfect time start. This read-a-long is hosted by 4 blogs: Smash Attack Reads, Not Now... I'm Reading,  Lady Reader's Bookstuff and Roof Beam Reader. I don't know about the other blogs, but I do follow RBR. If you are interested and want to participate you do have to register. You can do so at either blog, but here is the link for Roof Beam Reader's page: http://roofbeamreader.net/2012/05/12/andrew-smith-saturdays-registration-reading-lists-giveaways/
This should be fun!


Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment