Monday, April 30, 2012

Hot off the Press (22)!!


This week’s Press Release
April 30, 2012
So far I have done well with not buying any more books. I know that there is a lot out there that I want to read, but I also know that it means that my piles will never get smaller unless I wait. Since everything I want to read is turning out to be series, it’s easy to put it off and wait to finish one series before starting a new one. I was going to drag out purchases for another week, so I would have something to talk about next week. But I think I am going to do something different (until I can buy books again), I think everyone will like it. We’ll see next week.

For Review this week I received:
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
And
Safe house by Chris Ewan
Both of these are Netgalley titles.

 Books I Purchased:
Dark and Stormy Nights edited by P.N. Elrod (this was a steal and it’s packed full of awesome authors, yay!)
Switched, Torn and Ascend by Amanda Hocking
Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Taken at Dusk by C.C. Hunter
Songs of Love and Death edited by George R.R. Martin and Gardner Dozois
The Bishop by Steven James
The Priest’s Graveyard by Ted Dekker (He is so flippin’ fantastic!)
Sinner by Sharon Carter Rogers
Downfall by Terri Blackstock
And
Love Lifted Me by Sarah Evans and Rachel Hauck
                What is really cool about this stack of books is that all purchases made go to a series that I have already started. Now, since I have decided to put purchases on hold I am going to organize my collection.  First things first, find matching bookshelves at a reasonable price.  While, I start the search, tell me what you got this week in books in the comment section.

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment