Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Where have I been and Where am I going?

You may have wondered why I haven't posted anything in a bit, and that's normal curiosity. Well the holidays got the best of me.  And I have been trying to think of things that I wanted to add to my blog and things I wanted to participate in. So I will probably be gone for another week, but this is what I have decided thus far.
In January I will be participating in Netgalley Month hosted by Red House Books.  In February I will do some Black History Reading. in March will be my Tribute to YA month.  For 2012, I will participate in the Debut Author's Challenge hosted by The Story Siren, and my own Free Speech Matters to Me challenge (more on this one this weekend). Until next time, Happy New Year and Happy Reading.

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment