Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Hot off the Press (8)


For Review:
Before After by Jethro Ford
Drayling by Terry J. Newman

Contest Prize:
Lovetorn by Kavita Daswani

Purchased:
Solitary Escape From Furnace 2 by Alexander Gordon Smith
Deliver Me From Evil by Kathi Macias
Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Deadline by Chris Crutcher
Kiss by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy
Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Healy
Many Bloody Returns  edited by Charlaine Harris and Toni L.P. Kelner
Men of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong

Library:
Still Missing by Chevy Stevens

Special Note to My Awesome Readers:
Have you been paying attention to the amount of books that I buy? Honestly, I haven’t, I see a good book that’s pretty reasonably priced and buy it. Apparently, my wallet has been paying attention. Even though I have  found a great deal on most of the books that I buy (for example: 4 of the books on my current purchased list was under 5 bucks and are hardbacks), I am finding that I need to take a break from purchasing. Though I would love to say that I am going to only buy 5 books a month, I know that right now I won’t stick to that. There are way too many awesome books out there.  So I am going on a month-long book buying ban. Maybe it will extend longer than that, but for now it’s only a month. Actually a little more- the ban is not lifted until Feb 1, 2012.  Wish me luck! (Though I do have people already who have agreed to return any books that I “accidentally” purchase J )

No comments:

Post a Comment