Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hot Off The Press part 2

Okay I was going through my house trying to clean when I realized that I had gotten even more books that I have yet to share with you. So I thought that instead of waiting until next week, I would go ahead and share them with you. Hopefully this will be my last Hot off the Press that's written. (I got a flip camera to start doing vlogs but...) Something I should tell you before you see the list and start telling me that I seriously need help for my addiction.  Some of the purchases were awesome deals, part of a series that I've already started buying for or were bought specifically because I have received Book 2 or 3 in the series to review. I have learned that it's not always fair to review books that are part of a series unless you have read the entire thing. ( I may have mentioned them before.) So without much further ado.....

For Review:
Moon River and Me by HL Zinda
Return of the Dragon Riders by  Kristian Alva (Remember The Dragon Stone? and how excited I was to get the second one? This is it!!!)

Books  I've Purchased:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
I AM Number 4 by Pittacus  Lore
(These were a great deal, only a dollar, and I have been waiting to get them for a while.)
Violin by Anne Rice
Wake by Lisa McMann
(Both were great deals and part of a series)
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards (Received Book 2 for review)
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
The Sweet By and By  by Sara Evans with Rachel Hauck
Softly and  Tenderly by Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck
Wolves Among Us by Ginger Garrett
Fuse of Armageddon by Sigmund Brouwer and Hank Hanegraaff
Books 1-8 of the Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine
(Got all 8 for $6! I already purchased book 1 but this was too good to pass up. Maybe I will use Glass Houses for my very first blog giveaway. What do you think?)
Leaving and Learning by Karen Kingsbury
(I received book 3 for review)
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
(I received book 2 for review)




Well, that's all I've gotten. What kind of books did you get this week?

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment