Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NANOWRIMO

This time always sneaks up on me and I forget about it until the day after it starts. I wanted this year to be different, but it's not. I have a stack of review books that I am working through. I don't mean to make it sound like a job, but in truth it kind of is a job -- but one that I love and always look forward to doing. I am completely satisfied with the payment for my efforts (books and amazing adventures<< who wouldn't like that?) But alas, NANOWRIMO time has arrived and I do have an idea for the book I want to complete during this event. But what I don't have is the time.  Not with my paying job, school and review list. So I am asking for suggestions from anyone who can help me, anyone who has any ideas how to make this work. Please leave tips and suggestions in comment section. Also, is there anyone who else is planning to attempt this daring feat?

No comments:

Post a Comment