Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Red House Books Netgalley Reading Challenge

Yep! I'm participating again. Well, maybe I should say for the first time. I did it last year,  I read 12 titles, I reviewed those titles. I forgot to do the declaration post and to link the reviews back. This year I'm going to do it right.

Red House Books is one of my favorite blogs to follow, and it's probably due to the fact that she pushed me to get through so many Netgalley titles (even though I forgot to link back).  If you're interesting in participating, here's the link with all the rules and info.

I am going for the red star (21-30 titles) but will be happy if I make it to the green star (11-20 titles). If I make this goal, next time I'll go for the gold star. But right now, I'm just hoping to double what I did last year.


Good luck to everyone!

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment