Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2012 Favorites

Yes I know that I am late to the game. It is now 2013 and people have already posted. Well, I haven't and I thought that I should, so I am!


 In no particular order here are my favorite reads of 2012:

1.The Iron Druid Chronicles (Hounded, Hexed, Hammered) by Kevin Hearne
2.Wolf Mark by Joseph Bruchac
3. Fair game by Patricia Briggs
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
5. Griffin's Fire by Darby Karchut
6. Wild Seed by Octavia Butler
7. Tap Out by Eric Devine
8. Blood Eye: Raven  #1 by Giles Kristian
9.I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga
10. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
11. Ghost Crown by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel


Nothing fancy but this is my list. I am looking forward to what 2013 will bring. And in case I haven't said it, if you have not read any of these I definitely recommend checking them out.

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment