Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An update on the Changes coming




 I will be working on organizing and working on the changes that I will be making on my blog. While I will be  posting reviews, my reading habits for December will be a little erratic. Lately, I have been reading through books that were either review related or review books. While I won't stop reading my review books, I won't be so focused on them. I may actually go through the backlog and work through that. But since the reviews have taken priority for a while, and my pile of non-review books have grown exponentially, I will probably start going through those. Plus the next two weeks I will be super busy with school and preparing to wrap things up for the semester, so if I don't finish the "fun" books I won't feel bad.


Always Shine,

Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment