Sunday, October 21, 2012

What's coming up

Hi everybody! How's it going? I hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the fall season. I just wanted to let everyone know about some cool things that are coming up here on the blog.  First, if it begins to seem like I';m disappearing I want everyone to know that I'm still here. I start classes tomorrow. I will be working on my teaching certificate for elementary education. I have already started subbing, and found that I enjoy it even though at the end of the day I'm usually exhausted. I have gotten a jump start on school so hopefully I don't fall behind in the reviews. I tend to read faster than I post review so I am hoping to be able to post consistently.  I have just finished the Iridescent tour and the Griffin Rising/ Griffin's Fire Tour. In December I will be participating in the Derailed and Stalk Me Tours. I am looking forward to both of those.  At the end of the year I will be doing a " Favorite Books of 2012" giveaway, where you will be able to win one of the books I considered a favorite. Believe me, there are some great books to pick from. 

But what am I really excited about?! November 4-10 I have declared it to be " All Things MMA".  If you don't know anything about the sport, don't worry by the time the week is over you will.  If you've never been involved in it, you may not know the truth about the sport (it does have a kind of bad reputation).  On top of that Eric Devine, the author  of Tap Out, will be stopping by for an interview and there will be a giveaway for Tap Out as well. Haven't heard of it? Check out my review here. It is an amazing book that I love. I am so excited for this book for so many reasons-- and I will cover them all during my "All Things MMA" week. 

Well, that's all that I can think of today, and as things come up I will let you  know. 

Oh yea, if you are in or around the Louisville area: October 26 Julie Kagawa, Bethany Griffin and Katie McGarry  will be at the Summit Barnes and Noble for a book signing 630-830. 

On November 5th Ted Dekker will be signing books at Lifeway  Christian Stores at 6 pm. 

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment