Sunday, June 3, 2012

Hot off the Press (25)!!!!


This week’s Press Release
June 3, 2012
Okay, this month, I have set the goal of being more consistent with my posting. Before the issue was school. I had homework to do and wasn’t able to read as much. Now, I am reading up a storm. I am playing catch up with my review stack and my fun stack (not that there is much difference between the two). I have a whole lot of reviews written but not typed up and posted. So that’s half the battle.  So I have set up a schedule and decided that I may just take advantage of the blogger feature that allows you to schedule your posts ahead of time.  I am getting there, I promise. I know that I may have mentioned that I will be focusing on digital titles in June, but I didn’t get as ,many print books read as I would have liked. So, I will just start throwing in some digital titles. Sometimes it’s hard when it’s not on the shelf glaring at you.  But really who cares about all of that? You want to know what kind of books I got, and I am going to tell you…now.  (Yes. I Know it’s been a minute since I did one of these, but it’s a new month and yea, I’m getting better.)

For Review this week I received:
Soul Retribution by H.B. Salzer
Glitch by Heather Anastasiu
Saving You Saving Me by Kailin Gow
Death Scent by S.V. Wolf
Phoenix by A. J. Scudiere
Hunting the Shadows by Alexia Reed
Conspiracy of Angels by Laurence Macnaughton
Succubus Lost by Tiffany Alle
Coming Home by Karen Kingsbury
Trinity: Military Dog by Ronie Kendig
Samantha Moon by J.R. Rain
H2O the novel by Austin Boyd and Brannon Hollingsworth
Double Blind by Brandilyn Collins
Shine Shine Shine by Lydia Netzer

 Books I Purchased:
The book buying ban is still going on, though I did buy a few books the past couple of weeks. But they were worth getting and they were all great deals!
Hourglass by Claudia Gray
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
The 39 Clues The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordian
School’s Out Forever by James Patterson
The Touch of Twilight by Vicki Pettersson (if you  have not read this series, you need to like right now!)
The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
(They either contribute to series’ that I’ve already started buying for or one that I’ve read and must own!)

Leave a link in the comment section so I can check out what you got this week!
Always Shine,
Starr K

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out Conspiracy of Angels! If you have any questions about the book, I'd be happy to answer them. Come visit my author website to see the new book trailer, filmed in Berlin and NYC. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete