Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hot off the Press (21)!!!


This week’s Press Release
April 24, 2012
I have been busy trying to decide if I like the book that I am currently reading, as well as editing some reviews before I post them. Needless to say, I went a little crazy on the buying side this week so I think I am going to take a break until my reading is caught up. But here is what I got this week!

For Review this week I received:
Final Crossing by Carter Wilson
And
Kidd Black by Harvey Black and Jonathan Levine
Both of these are Netgalley titles.

 Books I Purchased this week:
I did get some awesome books this week and I am really looking forward to reading them!
The Kite Runner and A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Raven by Allison Van Diefen
Portrait of a Killer: Jack the Ripper Case Closed by Patricia Cornwell
Turn Coat by Jim Butcher
Sail, Swimsuit and The Quickie by James Patterson
The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

This is only the first stack of books that I bought (see, I told you I needed to take a break!) Since I will be doing my very best to not buy any more books I have decided to spread my treasures out and share only a little each week.  (Yep, I know you’re anxious to know what I have. There are some awesome books in my stacks!)
So what did you get this week, leave a link in the comments section and I’ll check it out.

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment