Monday, October 10, 2011

Highlights of the Week (Oct 1st-7th)



Books I’ve Purchased
Bad Moon Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Dark Slayer by Christine Feehan
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr


Books for Review
The Stolen Bride by Valentine Dmitriev
The Angel Hunter by Jerrod Begord (Goodreads winner)
Peace at the Edge of Uncertainty by Neil Hanson


Books from the Library
Night School by Mari Mancussi
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
Reckless by Cornelia Funke
If I Stay by Gayle Forman

Ok so I know that I said that I would stop buying books that had nothing to do with a series I was already collecting. Well, I tried and failed this week, but did so much better the first week of no book-buying than I thought that I would. The problem is that I use Amazon to build my wishlist, and sometimes I click buy instead of add to wishlist. I am working on this, promise! But, really, who can resist a good book? I’ve decided to not go to any bookstores and that will definitely put a dent in the buying books sector.
Also, I went to the library to get If I Stay, a book that I have been trying to read since forever. And three other books caught my eye. But none of them follow my theme for October, so in truth I may not even get to them. I reaaally want to read Reckless, I got a chapter sampler to review from Netgalley, but in truth that’s like the high school tease that frustrates the football team right before a big hoping to spark a colossal fire of pent up aggression. Yes, I know this post is way late. But hey better late than never right?

Oh and guess what else?!!! I got a flip camcorder, so guess who wants to do her first week in highlights post kind of in person next week (If it gets here in time?)I do!! I do!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment