Sunday, September 18, 2011

Highlights of the Week (Sept 10-16)



Books in the Mail:
The Secret Year by Jennifer R. Hubbard (this has a velvety like cover!)
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (Excited to finally read this and sad since it’s the last one in the series)
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
The Fledging Handbook by P.C. Cast and Kim Donner

Books I’ve Purchased
Someone like You by Sarah Dessen
Teeth Vampire Tales edited by Ellen Datlow &Terri Windling
Dracula the Un-Dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt
Naked City Edited by Ellen Datlow

Books That Caught My Eye
( I know that I said I wasn’t going to start a series until I finished the ones I’ve already started but… these came across my radar. So guess who’s going to start reading these?)
Heartsick by Chelsea Cain
Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay



No comments:

Post a Comment