Sunday, September 11, 2011

Highlights of the last couple of weeks


Highlights of the last couple of weeks
Since I am behind on posts, I decided to go ahead and do one big highlight post

Books in the Mail:
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
I absolutely loved Nightshade, and I am looking forward to reading this one. I know that I am focusing on digital titles this month, but this will probably be the first print book that I read once I’m caught up digitally.

Virals by Kathy Reichs
This is the first book in the Reichs’ YA debut series. I have not read her Bones series, but it is on my list and I look forward to reading this one.

Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
The Evil Within by Nancy Holder
The Skin Map by Stephen Lawhead
The complete House of Night Series by P.C. Cast
The Betrayal by Jerry B. Jenkins

Books I’ve Purchased
Same Kind of Different as Me by Ron Hall and Denver Moore
Demon a Memoir by Tosca Lee
Green By Ted Dekker
Claire de Lune and Nocturne by Christine Johnson
Donut Days and The Implosion of Aggie Winchester by Lara Zielin
The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell
Truth And Dare Collection by….

Books That Caught My Eye
Stay With Me by Paul Griffin (Out September 8th)
After Obsession by Carrie Jones  and Steve E. Wedel (Out Sept 13th)
By the Time You Read This, I’ll be Dead by Julie Ann Peters
Children of Paranoia by Trevor Shane (Out by Sept. 8th)
Who Do Voodoo? By Rochelle Staab (November 2011)
A Lady’s Revenge by Tracey  Devlyn
Crave by Melinda Metz
Sacrifice by Laura J Burns
Descended by Blood by Angeline Kace
Hades by Alexandra Adornetto
Twisted by Gena Showalter
Between the Lines by Tammara Webber
The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

No comments:

Post a Comment