Thursday, July 18, 2013

Breaking News: The Literati Press is moving

Well, it has been a fun journey here on Blogger. But, I have decided to move. I have thought about it and weighed the options.  You can now find me at http://theliteratipress.wordpress.com/.

For those who have been with me from the beginning, you know that I started with Wordpress. I have played around with it, and I think that it's a better fit for me.
Tuesday, I started playing around with the Wordpress Site, and did the framework to see what it would look like. Today I hope to have everything transferred. I probably will not import reviews (when I update that part of the site, the links will come here), it's a lot less work I will have to do.

This site will still be here, but I won't be posting anything here.

I hope that you all move with me!


Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment