Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hot off the Press (31)


This week’s Press Release
July 15, 2012

Wow! It seems like this week I was extra lucky and got a mass approval for a lot of titles! Of course, some of the requests went in a while ago and I thought that I was forgotten about. I am glad that they are spaced out a bit or I would never get through them all. Here they are, my beauties for this week:

For Review:
Earth Unaware by Orson Scott Card & Aaron Johnson
(If you just can’t get enough of Ender, or if you’re looking for a reason to re-visit Ender, check out this book)
Rooms by James Rubart
Bane by Trish Milburn
Wild Seed by Octavia Butler
( I love Octavia Butler. She was the reason I started reading science fiction in the first place!)
 Swords of the Six by Scott Appleton
Masters and Slayers by Bryan Davis
Veil of Pearls by Marylu Tyndall
Psychos Contributions by Various Authors
Junior by Ray Donley
Purchased:
Just kidding, with all the titles that I have for review I didn’t buy any books this week.

Leave a link in the comment section so I can check out what you got this week!
Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment