Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hot Off the Press (20)!!!


This week’s Press Release
April 18, 2012
Yea, I know that this is a little late, but I am working on it! I know that I keep saying that, but really I am.  I think I have some of the changes I wanted figured out.  But, that’s not why you’re here. So on to the books!

For Review this week I received:
In Leah’s Wake by Terri Giuliano Long
And
Ghost Crown by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel
I loved the first Tracks book, Dark Territory, and have been waiting for this to come out as soon as I finished the last page. So when this was on my porch when I came home the other day, I did a happy dance. My neighbors may not understand, but I am sure that you do.

 Books I Purchased this week:
Eon & Eona by Allison Goodman
 (these have been on my list to purchase ever since I picked up Eona and started reading it. Since I found them both together I picked them up.)

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larson
( I found The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo back before it was popular, and have been waiting for this to come out in paperback before I started the series. Now I hope that the wait was worth it.)

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahme-Smithe


So what did you get this week, leave a link in the comments section and I’ll check it out.

Always Shine,
Starr K

1 comment:

  1. Of course we understand the bookish happy dance. I haven't yet bought the second Goodman book, but I want to! Enjoy your treasures.

    ReplyDelete