Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hot off the Press (18)!!!



For review:
A Stranger’s Gift: The story of faith in unexpected places  by Tom Hallman, Jr.

Grave Mercy by Robin Lafevers
The Last Werewolf Hunter by William Woodall

Books Purchased:
Destined by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

Library Haul:
None this week

Currently Reading:
Lips Touch Three Times by Laini Taylor

Now that my classes are done, I will be able to focus on a lot of things that were sitting on the backburner. I will be able to go back to reading more than one book at a time (yes, there are some drawbacks to this) but hopefully that will help me catch up on my review que.  But I will also have more time to focus on work-in-progress, which I am very excited about. Tomorrow, I will let you know how much progress I made with my celebratory read-a-thon. If all goes well, I will have quite a few reviews to post as well. So, what did you get this week? Comment or leave a link below in the comment section.
Always Shine, Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment