Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hot off the Press (12)!!!

For Review:
Far From Here by Nicole Baart from Howard Books
Eye of the Sword by Karyn Henley from WaterBrook Multnomah

Contest Wins:
All that Bleeds by Kimberly Frost, thanks to Amberkatze's Book Blog

Books Purchased:
None, but as of today the Book buying ban is lifted. I did an excellent job and didn't buy (or even secretly buy) any books. I do however have a semi-long list of books that I plan to purchase this month so all I can say to my local bookstores and their patrons is Look Out!!!

Library Haul:
Nothing new, still going through the old stack.

Monthly Theme: 
 Multicultural Month

Reading Pile: 
Black White Other: In Search of Nina Armstrong by Joan Steinau Lester (Multicultural, Netgalley)
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (Multicultural)
The Vampire Voss by Colleen Gleason

No comments:

Post a Comment