Monday, January 23, 2012

Hot off the Press (11)!!


For Review:
I am Second by Doug Bender and Dave Sterrett

Books I’ve purchased:
None. At first this was really hard, but I have been focusing on the next book I’m actually going to read and less on books I want to buy. Surprisingly that makes a huge difference.  Next week is the last official week for the book buying ban, so we will see how much self-control I’ve gained.

Books from the library:
Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by  Jonathan Safran foer
Willow by Julia Hoban

Reading Pile:
The Keeper of Lost Causes by JUussi Adler-Olsen (Netgalley)
Born at Midnight by C.C. Hunter
Sometimes He Whispers Sometimes He Roars by Marilynn Chadwick

What are you reading?

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment