Sunday, December 11, 2011

Hot off the Press!!! (6)

For Review:
The Soul Sphere: Book 1- The Shattered Sphere by David J. Adams
Curse of the Egyptian Goddess by Lisa Rayns

Purchased:
Love is Strange edited by  Rosalind M. Greenberg and Martin H. Greenberg
The Mammoth Book of Paranormal Romance edited by Trisha Telep
Nightmares and Dreamscapes by Stephen King
Charmed by Shadows by Karen Chance
Lisey's Story by Stephen King

Library:
Because I have so many books to review I have decided to limit my library visits. So I have two more library books that I need to finish before I can go back and get more. But that's okay, since I have enough reading material.


What's hot off your press?

This week's Reading Pile:
The Unfinished Song: Initiate by Tara Maya
The Unfinished Song: Taboo by Tara Maya
The Return of the Dragon Riders by Kristian Alva

No comments:

Post a Comment