Sunday, December 4, 2011

Belated Readthon Progress

If there was a way to fill this entire post with a  sad face I would. I was very excited about participating in the readathon, and any other day I would have no problem at all just sitting around reading. But yesterday, it was a huge problem. I knew that I had two errands that would take time away. What I didn't count on was my own inability to sit still and read when that was all I had to do. I mean I couldn't even be productive by doing laundry, something that doesn't really require a lot of attention. (My washer was down and removing it was one of the errands). If I had a gazillion things to do other than reading, I would have read. Argh! I say all of that to say this: I failed at the readathon. Though I did finish one book and made progress in another, I really didn't make a dent in the list I had at all.  So, I am going to try this again next weekend.

So my reading pile is carried over again from last week.  I promise  I will make it through them this week, one way or another.

Did anyone else do the Belated Readathon? How did you do?

Always Shine,
Starr K

No comments:

Post a Comment