Sunday, September 11, 2011

I love writing short stories and I am working on my first full length novel (yes, those who know me know that I have been doing this for a while but this time I'm sticking to it.) I am also an avid reader of anything fiction. That's really why I started a blog. I want to promote books as much as possible. Right now I do this through book reviews and author spotlights. But I hope to add author interviews and book giveaways in the future.  I originally started this blog using Wordpress, and it was formerly known as Amazing Book Reviews by Starr. But the idea expanded and I found that I was limited with what I could do there. So with this growth and change of identity of sorts, I thought that I would change locations as well. A way to not start over but to start fresh.  So my first task is to transition all of my posts from wordpress to here. So, please bare with me.  Also, feel free to leave tips on how to improve this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment