Friday, September 23, 2011

Highlights of the Week

I got a lot of books this week. I guess I was catching up on lost time.
In the Mail part 1:
These are books that I got from a contest and mystery shipper. 
Dead to You by Lisa McMann
The Day Satan Called by Bill Scott
Sarah's Key by Tatiana Derosnay (this is from the mystery shipper. It's funny because I went to Wal-Mart to get this book, I had seen it around but resisted buying it until that day. I couldn't find it. I came home and St. Martin's Press-the Publisher had sent this to me. Glad I couldn't fund it. Though I have still yet to discover why they sent it to me. )

In the Mail Part 2:
The Screaming Season by Nancy Holder
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver
Dark Corners by Liz Schulte
Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Stork by Weny Delsol (yes I have already this but I had to do something while waiting for Frost to come)
Heartsick and Sweetheart by Chelsea Cain

Store Purchases:
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan
White Cat by Holly Black
Gone and Fade by Lisa McMann
Courageous by Randy Alcorn (yes there is a movie, yes I am going to see it)
Intervention and Vicious Cycle by Terri Blackstock
The Ambition by Lee Strobel
Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Sinner by Ted Dekker
Black Magic Sanction by Kim HArrison
Torment by Lauren Kate
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

Books that Caught my eye:
Dark Companion by Marta Acosta
The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
The Arranger by LJ Sellers
The Mark and The Vision by Jen Nadol

Surprise, that's all for now, lol! (Though I am banned from buying anymore books-for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment