Sunday, September 11, 2011

Highlights of this week


Highlights of this week

I’ve decided to start doing something new. I was going through the book section of Wal-Mart and saw a lot of books that I wanted to read. I was going through my boxes of books and realized that some of my series are incomplete. I needed a way to keep track of things so I thought that I would start doing a weekly highlights to share all of  my discoveries and adventures. I am trying to get everything on track so that the post and updates are not so random. But this is still relatively new to me so I hope you can forgive my work-in-progress.
Recent Store Purchases: 
The Help by Kathryn Stockett
Hold Still by Nina Lacour
Pretty Little Devils by Nancy Holder
Columbine by Dave Cullen
Goodies in the Mail:
Plague Maker by Tim Downs
Wonders Never Cease By Tim Downs
Shoofly Pie/Chop Shop by Tim Downs
*I believe I know have a complete collection of Tim Downs books, so hopefully he’s working on another one. *
Pick Up from the Library
Evil Within by Nancy Holder
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
The Skin Map by Stephen R. Lawhead
Focus on Netgalley: 
Atomic Weight of Secrets or the Arrival of the Mysterious Men in Black by Eden UngerBowditch 
(just finished)
All Different Kinds of Free by Jessica McCann
(will start tonight, excited!)
Frost Moon
ARCs I have received:
Dark Territory by J. Gabriel Gates and Charlene Keel
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
Books that Caught my Eye: 
The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Hann
Damned Nancy Holder
Out in Blue by Sarah Gilman
Well I could go on but I need to get some reading done and my review of Atomic Weight of Secrets written. So we’re going to try this schedule and see how it goes: Friday I will do a highlight post. Sunday I will post my reviews. Wednesdays, well I would love to do contests but can’t right now, so we’ll make Wednesdays an Author highlight day. How does that sound? Feedback is much appreciated!
Always Shine,
Starr K.

No comments:

Post a Comment